A successful journals publisher is seeking a Senior Publishing Manager to join their Life Sciences team. This role is based in Oxford.
- Be responsible for the editorial management of a portfolio of journals
- Work closely with colleagues in other departments both in the UK and internationally
- Assist with commissioning and new business development
- Line management responsibilities
- Attend conferences when required
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- First-class communication skills, and excellent commercial awareness
- Previous publishing experience is essential, preferably within journals
- Previous line management experience is highly desired
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Lisa Smars
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.