A prestigious academic publisher based in central London is looking for a Production Editor to join their pre-press department on a 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity to work on a well-known and growing academic journals list.
- Oversee the publication schedule for allocated print and online journals
- Manage multiple projects on a fixed schedule to a high standard
- Monitor work from freelance contributors
- Assist with choice of suppliers and and manage invoicing for open access
- Provide support to editors, board members and other stuff as needed
- Communicate effectively with other departments
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in a production role in academic books or journals publishing
- Understanding of typesetting, printing, design and online publication
- Demonstrable ability to multitask and work on schedule
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent skills in managing internal and external relations including liaising with freelancers, academics and authors.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Lucy Slater
Tel: 020 7034 7821
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.