Our client, a prestigious global body, is looking for a data & analytical professional to be a key member of their business intelligence team. The ideal candidate will have robust business and technical analytical skills, be commercially astute and passionate about sharing their insight-driven recommendations to make an impact and drive growth.
• Directly contribute to financial objectives by embedding data-driven projects and actionable insights
• Help identify and materialise best growth opportunities both at strategic and operational levels
• Develop consistent analytical and reporting tools and deliverables (including self-serve) and adapt them accordingly to different business needs
• Successfully drive business growth initiatives through the development of predictive models and other analytical techniques
Experience / skills required:
• Proven background in developing and deploying advanced analytics and statistical models
• Sound knowledge of analytical techniques including segmentation, regression or propensity modelling
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of business needs and how to deliver analytics-based solutions
• Strong knowledge and experience in analytical software and tools as well as being an advanced Excel user
• Degree or equivalent in relevant field
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: David Martin
Tel: 020 7034 7850
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.